Around the Region:
News & Events
Regional Higher Education
Faculty Development Resources
History of Regional Campuses
Ohio University Eastern schedules unveiling of Emeriti Wall
The public is invited to attend the unveiling of the Emeriti Wall at Ohio University’s Eastern Campus on Tuesday, November 9, at noon, in the first floor lobby of Shannon Hall, adjacent to the new Learning Commons. A series of bronze wall plaques recognizing the following individuals will be revealed:
- E. Robert Bovenizer, Dean Emeritus;
- Thomas C. Stubbs, Assistant Dean Emeritus;
- Adam M. Giandomenico, Associate Professor Emeritus of Education;
- Thomas Lawton Helms, Associate Professor Emeritus of Education;
- Michael A. Mormanis, Associate Professor Emeritus of Physical Education;
- Claude R. Colvin, Associate Professor Emeritus of English;
- Barry K. Hess, Director of Student Services Emeritus;
- Howard I. Wisch, Assistant Professor Emeritus of Philosophy;
- John H. Bisbocci, Associate Professor Emeritus of Chemistry;
- Richard Guy McMann, Associate Dean Emeritus;
- Kay Phillips Mansuetto, Assistant Professor Emerita of Botany;
- Victor L. Rutter, Assistant Professor Emeritus of History;
- James E. Kettler, Professor Emeritus of Physics;
- Michael A. McTeague, Assistant Professor Emeritus of History;
- James W. Newton, Dean and Professor Emeritus of Geography.
Helms, Mingyar, Mormanis, Colvin, McMann, Rutter, and Kettler will be recognized posthumously.
For more information, please contact Michael McTeague at 740-699-2526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.